Air conditioners work best when they are adequately taken care of and stored appropriately. Several factors may limit the performance of your air conditioning unit, affecting your home’s warmness and coolness.
Some of these factors include:
- Inadequate air supply to the unit
- A buildup of dirt on the air conditioning coils
- Poor maintenance and care of the air conditioning system
- Setting the thermostat too low
- Cracks and openings in your duct that cause leakage of cold air.
Always inspect and maintain your air conditioning regularly to ensure it’s functional. Aspen Creek Heating and Air provide high-quality AC installation and repair services. Contact us today to learn more about our solutions.