Aspen Creek Heating & Air – North Denver, Broomfield, Westminster, Arvada, Louisville, Lafayette, Superior, Thornton, Boulder & Beyond
Serving the greater Denver and Boulder areas, Aspen Creek Heating & Air provides high-quality furnace systems, along with professional installation, ongoing maintenance and expert repair work.
Whether you want a gas, electric or oil furnace, we carry all the major brands and furnace models. We’ll help you select the right unit for your home, ensuring you’re cozy and warm no matter how low the temperatures drop outside. We offer a variety of quality options, exceptional prices and a full range of services to keep furnace systems running optimally year after year. Aspen Creek Heating & Air is your go-to service provider for:
- Furnace sales, all makes and models
- High-efficiency furnace systems
- Heating system repair
- Furnace systems tune-up
- Yearly maintenance
- Yearly furnace start-up
- Heat pumps and boilers
- Radiant floor heating systems
What’s Included in a Tune-Up for Furnace Systems?
Beyond changing out filters, an annual inspection and tune-up will help keep your home heating costs down by ensuring your furnace system is running as efficiently as possible. One of our technicians will:
- Check Controls and Thermostat – Most systems can be programmed to run efficiently, but it can be tricky to get just right. We’ll make sure that everything is set correctly and your furnace system is responding with the correct start-up and shut down cycles.
- Inspect and Test All Furnace Electrical – Loose, damaged or corroded wires can cause problems, including your system not working. We will pinpoint any issues and make any quick fixes necessary.
- Inspect Drainage System – We will check for blockages and leaks in the system, including internal furnace hoses. We’ll also clean the condensate drain to prevent water build-up which can cause high humidity levels leading to the growth of bacteria and mold.
- Check All Moving Parts – Just like your car, too much friction can lead to system parts wearing out prematurely and even breakdowns. We’ll take a look the furnace system’s moving parts and lubricate them if needed to keep the system running efficiently.
- Reset Manufacturer Specs – We’ll adjust the pilot, gas pressure, blower motor and all other parts to the settings recommended by the manufacturer.